4th of July Poker
Let freedom ring and celebrate your gaming independence while you're VIP status at 247 Casino’s incredible new 4th of July Poker table. 4th of July Poker offers the best in online, tablet, and phone game play where you can always play 4thofJulyPoker.com at home, work, or on the go - with no download required! Try it out today on all your devices (just go to 4thofjulypoker.com in any of your browsers) and be prepared to enjoy your favorite poker game this holiday with 4th of July Poker.
You’ll be excited initially over the beautiful, easy to read cards, seamless game play, and big buttons, but as you look deeper you’ll see an intelligent game sure to blow any other Poker game out of the water! With 4th of July Poker you will always start a new game with $1000 in chips - all for free! No waiting for bonuses or hoping you hit big on your last chip in this game! If you happen to lose, just restart the game and play again!
4th of July Poker has the same rules as Texas Holdem. Texas Holdem is a game of both chance and skill. The object of the game is to eliminate all opponents at the table by taking their money. Beat Holdem by betting on hands that you feel are good, and folding when you don't feel confident. That said, there are a number of different strategies to adopt while playing this poker game. Sometimes, you can win a round by betting as if your hand is much better than it actually is. This is called "bluffing", and the best poker players know when to bet while bluffing as often as when they have a good hand.
Keep playing 4thofJulyPoker.com until you collect your opponents' chips or lose all of yours. If you have lots of money, you can always leave and come back with 4th of July Poker’s innovative Resume feature. Or, in the case you lose, just restart the game and you’ll be right back at $1,000 again! The VIP experience never ends at 4th of July Poker!
Poker Strategy & Winning Hands
- Pair: any two cards with the same number or face
- 2 Pair: any two sets of a single pair (for example, 2 queens and 2 aces)
- 3 of a kind: any 3 poker cards with the same number or face
- Video Poker is fun, but also random. If you don’t succeed--try try again! Learn to play Video Poker for free, here, and take your newfound talent to the casinos!
- Straight: any 5 cards in consecutive order (i.e., 2,3,4,5,6). In holdem an ace can be either high or low.
- Flush: any 5 cards that share the same suit
- Full House: a pair and a 3 of a kind (for example, 2 aces and 3 queens)
- Straight Flush: a straight where all 5 cards are the same suit
- Royal Flush: the best possible hand in texas holdem, and also he highest valued straight flush. It is a 10, jack, queen, king and ace of the same suit!